A Great Summertime Cocktail: Danger Juice
Ah, summertime. The weather is beautiful, the grilling is plentiful and the drinks are oh so refreshing.
Danger Juice (known in some circles as a beergarita) is a simple and inexpensive drink that may not sound that high on the manliness scale, but on a hot summer day my pride tastes just fine as it is swallowed down along with a tasty blend of frozen lime, beer and tequila.
What you need to make yourself a pitcher of this refreshing tonic
- 5 mexican style beers (Corona, Modelo…etc.)
- 1 can frozen lime concentrate
- 1 bottle of tequila
- 1 large pitcher
- Pour the lime concentrate into the pitcher
- Fill up the empty can with tequila, pour into pitcher
- Give the lime/tequila mixture a little bit of a stir
- Pour the five beers into the pitcher one at a time, gently stirring after adding each one
- Optional: Serve with lime wedges or salt your glass rims if you are into that sort of thing.
Danger Juice is great for summertime get-togethers, a cool off after a day of yard work, or damn near anytime you are in need of a refreshing pick me up.
Did this article make you manlier?
Join 100,000 monthly readers who get Gentlemint articles delivered to their inbox.