A Great Summertime Cocktail: Danger Juice
Last updated June 9, 2016
Ah, summertime. The weather is beautiful, the grilling is plentiful and the drinks are oh so refreshing.
Danger Juice (known in some circles as a beergarita) is a simple and inexpensive drink that may not sound that high on the manliness scale, but on a hot summer day my pride tastes just fine as it is swallowed down along with a tasty blend of frozen lime, beer and tequila.
What you need to make yourself a pitcher of this refreshing tonic
- 5 mexican style beers (Corona, Modelo…etc.)
- 1 can frozen lime concentrate
- 1 bottle of tequila
- 1 large pitcher
- Pour the lime concentrate into the pitcher
- Fill up the empty can with tequila, pour into pitcher
- Give the lime/tequila mixture a little bit of a stir
- Pour the five beers into the pitcher one at a time, gently stirring after adding each one
- Optional: Serve with lime wedges or salt your glass rims if you are into that sort of thing.
Danger Juice is great for summertime get-togethers, a cool off after a day of yard work, or damn near anytime you are in need of a refreshing pick me up.
Did this article make you manlier?
Join 100,000 monthly readers who get Gentlemint articles delivered to their inbox.